Hi, I'm Kristi and this is what I saw

 Hungary, Budapest. After car accident, boys are looking how car is doing. This dude in front is hitchhiker who we took from Latvia (?). Still holding his thumb up although we were already in his homecountry. You see, human brain tends to forget stuff. It's been 3 months since we started this trip and some things I already forgot or have false memory. Still, it's nice to look at summer photos today, because there was first snow in Estonia already!
 Drinking beer with my boys in Villa Succa
 Nice bed of Bobby's
 Went to beach with boys. I really don't know whats written there, but this last word catched my attention: TERÜLETERE! Sent it to my estonian friend who immediately understood: "tere" is estonian for "hello" and hungarian people speak gögözszmögözs language, so it must be "tere" in hungarian!
Our first meal in Italy.


 Italy. If people don't hang their clothes like this, you are probably not in Italy.
 Giuseppe Verdi Street. We were searching for David and on our way my heels broke. I could walk only in shadows, because asphalt was melting in this heat. At least I got a ride on my friends back when we went to see David. He looked exactly like on photos.



 Some cool italian boys were playing poker.
 Went to see Pisa. On our way we found noaudience and noperformer event. I loved this show.


And how I looked while filming this previous clip
If you drink enough wine, you think you're an artist and start to paint.

When I tried to capture mountains and all that beauty I saw, I understood phone camera doesn't see what I saw. So I started filming stuff. But then, when looking those videos, I understood that best memories are in my heart. Photos just help you to remember.
 Thank you, my friend, for these memories.

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

NOkraine

Don't expose your privates